The legendary Silver Bullet disc detainer pick.
- Rear Tension
- Highly visible markings in a 360 around handles
- High strength tool steel pick tips
- Designed for nearly every central Disc Detainer (DD) lock. Generally any centrally designed DD lock where the tips fit, the SB can pick it. The shape of the tensioner and tips have evolved very slightly over several years to pick the widest range of locks
- Abloy Disklock (non-Pro)
- Abus+ Cores (all current generations)
- Kryptonite (Evolution Mk2, Evolution Mk3, Fahgettaboudit “New-U”, Series 2)
- HSS Gerda
- Baton (central design)
- IFAM High Security (central design)
- Soho and MANY other Chinese DD locks
- Free of manufacturing defects.
- Not free of minor surface scratches – Your Silver Bullet should look amazing when you get it no matter which material you choose, but as the pick is tested, there will be some minor marks between the handles where they slide and the pick tips from going into several locks. Think of it like a firearm being tested at the factory!